Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Morning Rush

As I was rushing to get Adi to dance this morning {running late, of course} I noticed that the cars were slowing down ahead of me. My first thought was that the train I could see must be blocking the intersection and I almost turned around to find another way. Then I noticed the construction workers in the road, figured the tractor I saw the day before was in the road again so I kept on going, figuring they wouldn't be too long.
NEVER did I expect to see these two beauties, yes horses, making their way back and forth through traffic without a care in the world.
We do live in Lehi but that is Lowe's in the background!

I snapped this picture just in time, see the rising tail? Yes, in this short time they made a mess of traffic and the roads, but the kids sure thought it was entertaining!
Hope they get as excited at the rodeo next week!

8 comments:

Chad said...

Omigosh! That is the funniest thing ever. Dangerous, but funny! Yee haw!

Laura Blue said...

what a neat morning! that's awesome that you got some shots. and yeah i bet your kids thought that was exciting. very cool! have fun at the rodeo... can't wait to see pics

Erin said...

Wow, that's crazy!! We plan to hit the Lehi rodeo next week too! Maybe we'll see you there!

sweet pickles said...

Classic.

jenn said...

Only in Lehi, only in Lehi.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Love it!!!

Spencer family said...

It reminds me of the cougar that they found in West Jordan. Crazy!!!

Marcae said...

I am totally dying. I was driving down 1200 East and was following the horses. In fact, I was reaching into my purse to grab my camera to snap some shots or take a video and they ran right in front of me...I nearly hit them....scared me to death. It was too funny....only in Lehi!