Tuesday, June 10, 2008

double the luck

Ever heard of a shoe party? My neighbor had one tonight and it was quite the thing - brilliant idea in my opinion!
Plus, every shoe I looked at was under $20!

First off, I found these for Ads, she was determined to get some high heals for the Hannah Montana concert coming up, preferably red but I thought hot pink could do the trick!

I found these to replace the ones that Miley chewed up!
Next, I couldn't pass these up - I have nothing to wear them with but they were even cuter on!

And, last the best of all the game....
I was THE winner of a free pair of shoes!
Aren't they cute?

I usually NEVER win so I couldn't have been more excited but then I came home to find that I was a winner of one of these on this cute blog friend's contest.

Lucky me!

4 comments:

Ang said...

I'm so jealous! Cute. Cute. Cute.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

ok, those shoes are so great! You'll have to let me know the next time you are going to hit up a shoe party - I'll join you!

Marcae said...

I must say that those are some pretty cute shoes. I'm all about shoe parties.

Spencer family said...

I went to a shoe party and got some cute red and tan heel. I think that it is a great idea and wish I would of thought of it first. I'm have a party of my own if you want to come.(July 2nd) Shoes Shoes Shoes!!!! I can't wait!