Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Don't get the wrong idea...

I tried to clean my house today...you know how it goes - I clean the kitchen, Luke and Paiz destroy the hall closet, I clean the hall closet - they destroy their rooms...{i could go on}

Paislee found this in her quest to empty my dresser drawers -pretty, shiny, sparkly - must be a dress up! She thought she was so grown up!{if she only knew!}

Pretty sure this is a 1st for said "dress" {can you say SEE THROUGH?!?} but hey, belated thanks to Aja for the awesome shower gift, 8 1/2 years later!

9 comments:

alli may said...

that is so awesome!!! if the home teachers could've only showed up then!!!!

Kate Rosenvall said...

That just made my day! I must admit...that is a very "fancy" dress-up dress! It's a good thing kids are young and innocent!
Thanks for sharing :)

Angee said...

That totally put a smile on my face. I'm just wondering who looks the best in that - Paisley or Kacee, cause Paisley looks pretty dang cute. :)

You voiced my frustration today. Get out the playdo so I can clean the kitchen. Clean up the playdo while the kids destroy their rooms...

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Whoot-woo! Hot momma!!! How stinking cute, LOL...if she only knew. Those will make for some great bribary pictures when she's older, especially once she's engaged. ;)

sweet pickles said...

Hey, I think I got that same "dress up" from Aja...

angiedunn said...

Hahahahaha....oo-la-la paiz!!!

joey said...

It's good they get used by someone, huh! Kaela's favorite was bra's when she was little and would put them around her neck whenever she found one. Too funny!

Katie said...

Good blackmail pic for those dating years. lol! Cute too!

jenn said...

Wooo-Whoo! Sexy Baby! Hilarious that you and Steph could be "twins" care of Aja. He, He!