Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Chocolate

I re-started the diet this week.
And as far as weight-loss goes - I did good.
I lost the 5 lbs I gained over the holidays.
But, it was NOT a good week for me: I was tired, exhausted, and unmotivated.
I was constantly thinking of all the food I couldn't have.
Mainly. the red velvet cake from the yummiest/cutest bakery around, The Chocolate.

Last night, Mike's parents took us to dinner.
Afterward, we took them to The Chocolate and I cheated, ate every bite of this beautiful cake.
YuM!
(And my scale stayed the same this morning, whew!)


My kids dig the cupcakes, especially Adilynn.
She goes straight for the pineapple coconut EVERY time and ALWAYS manages to get the whipped cream frosting ALL over her face.

4 comments:

Angee said...

I happen to quite enjoy that you are back blogging.

I call some cake...

sweet pickles said...

Yummmmm.

Jayne said...

I'm a little slow on checking blogs, but I was so excited to see a new post from ya!
And by the way, how do you find out about all of these great places to eat?

jenn said...

I'm trying to pretend that you didn't tell me about this place.

I will not eat cupcakes. I will not eat cupcakes.
I will not eat cupcakes.