Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hippity, Hoppity! Easter's on it way!

Last night, instead of coming in to tell me "good night" Paislee hopped into my room and yelled, "Happy Easter!", instead.
After that and then seeing bags of Easter candy on my kitchen counter I figured it might not be to late to blog our Easter festivities!
So, here are a few highlights...
The kids dug the egg decorating,
Paislee wanted all of hers pink.
Luke liked to scribble with one color and move on to the next egg.
Adilynn made each and every one a masterpiece.
How is it that 2 dozen eggs is nowhere near enough?
We can always count on the Easter Bunny to stock the kids up with outdoor toys for spring and way too many treats.
{Note for next year: matching or just actual pjs would greatly help the Easter morn photo op!}
Sunday Best!
{much better}






2 comments:

jenn said...

I'm with you on the PJ's. After this year I vowed to buy my kids Easter Eve pajama's like we do for Christmas Eve. Would make my photos so much better!

Love your kids in their Sunday best. The girls dresses are darling!

sweet pickles said...

Hooray for a new post! I love those Easter outfits.